The week in pictures

 We tried a new barbershop ...
 ...and Lexi got a new, easy 'do.

 Then we made homemade pizza for dinner, just the way we like it.

Frappuccino is as frisky as can be.

We spent some mom-daughter time at one of our favorite places.
We hope Barnes & Noble sticks around awhile longer.



Especially since these are now available to read on their Nook!

I had a quick business trip to Dallas, and stayed for the first (of many) time at the Crescent Court. There was amazing customer service, and dinner at Nobu was delectable.

My room was spacious and beautiful.

I even had a comfy chair to read a book on my iPad.

The toiletries were amazing, and the TP was wrapped with a real silk ribbon!

Not just yet. Indeed.

Joan & I turned the lobby into our "office of the day."

My Dallas "office." Not a bad view!

 I (sort of) got a hear Nolan Ryan speak at the Rotary Club of Dallas. Long story.

Back home, I set a new "over-40" PR on the treadmill.

After work, Lexi, Frap & I played Wii.

Then, Lexi's trunk from camp arrived,
and with it a special present for mom.

Our awesome speaker was Ian Williams,
and he talked about failure.

I visited the Westlake Rotary Club
so I could hang with Luma for a bit.


Lexi and I hung out with her dad while he did some work,
and we had some time to play.

All in all, it was a great week. Hope you had a great week, too!

No comments: