Dress for Success

I know, it's a cliche. Yet I'm convinced there's an underlying truth, and making sure it's paid apt attention provides success insurance. What do I mean? The world forms its first and most lasting impressions of a person by the clothes he or she wears.


An appearance of prosperity attracts attention always, with no exceptions! Moreover, a look of prosperity attracts favorable attention, because the one dominating desire in every human heart is to be prosperous. What you wear doesn't need to be expensive, it needs to be neat, clean and a reflection of your aspirations ... in other words, dress for where you want to go, who you want to be. 



It's all too easy to slip into "business casual" or pull something together that really doesn't look put together. I say, you never know who you're going to run into! When you look your best, you are well on your way to feeling your best, presenting your best and attracting what's best.

I'm not an expert on fashion - far from it! But I know what I like, I know when I meet someone whether I'm impressed with how they show up or not. I know for sure if I show up at a client's office and I'm not dressed for success, they won't be my client for long. There are many books on style and how to dress. Do your career, your self-image and your bank account a favor and pick up a few to dive into.

The most important thought I believe I can share with you today is this: Don't dress for the impression it will make on other people, dress mostly for the impression it will have on you.


Honorée turns service providers into rainmakers, average producers into rock-stars, and dreams into reality. For more information on how she can specifically help you or your organization, click here.

No comments: