Being resourceful is being calm, confident and feeling powerful. Here are 7 steps to creating a resourceful state of mind (from scratch). I suggest practicing now, while you're feeling pretty good.*
1. Select previous success experience and bring it to mind. Run the movie in your head for a few minutes.
2. Intensify that moment. Use ALL of your senses to take yourself there, but make it bigger, better and brighter than it was when it happened.
3. Think of one word that sums of your experience, a key word that reminds you of that time/success and how great you feel about it.
4. Sit up straight. Look up. Take a deep breath. (*Smile.*)
5. Close your eyes and clinch your fist. Repeat your key word out loud
6. Intensify your memory of that original experience. Live that experience again and again and again until you're literally vibrating with excitement.
7. Unclench your fist and open your eyes. Now, go have an amazing day.
For those of you disbelievers, just trust me. Have I steered you off course ever before? No, of course not. Try it, what have you got to lose but that sour face? You've got everything to gain. That's why I'm writing this for you, right now. I'll be ready to hear your great report.
*What? You're not feeling good? Call the person who has the ability to make you feel fantastic right now. To avoid spiraling further down,