What Are You Excited About?

When was the last time you were excited about something? Vacation? A new business? A hobby? Have you heard the saying "Fortune follows the bold"? I believe that in order to create great results, you've got to get really excited. The sense of passion and purpose will get you out of bed every day and keep you on track when the going gets tough.

The best way to get excited is to get inspired. Inspire yourself by setting a huge goal.

Maybe you'd love to drive one of these:

Or hire your own personal pilot for one of these:


Or have truckloads of this for traveling, shopping and your future:


The clarity of knowing what you really want, combined with a burning to desire to have it, will create the force that pulls it to you. That force will be strengthened when you take strategic, intentional action toward your goals.

Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it. Get excited about having it, using it, sharing it, riding in it and spending it. Just don't be shocked when you get it!

1 comment:

Alison Pena said...

So true! I notice that when I am at my job, I get home exhausted and just want to go to sleep. When I am building my business or networking or blogging, I am energized, enthusiastic, joyful and excited. I could dance all night. In that mood, synchronicity comes into play and I meet partners who help my passions and dreams become reality.