Do Well by Doing Good ... Example A

Morgan Siler, Founder, Editor and Publisher of Single Parent Magazine chose me as one of her Who’s Who of Single Parents on the Web: The Community Builders. Read about it here.

There are 11 million single moms in the U.S. … and I wrote and recently released the book, The Successful Single Mom. As I know all too well, being a single parent is the toughest job there is, and there’s a community of support on the web here at IHeartSingleParents.com that’s just for them.

I’m an example of what happens when you do well by doing good in the world. Where is your opportunity to do that, starting today?

To all of you who have asked about the book and how its going, its going GREAT (and if you haven’t ordered your copy, now is a great time! :) )! I’m doing a national show in Atlanta next week and there will be lots more press to come. Thank you for reading and for all of your support.

No comments: