Hidden Gem

A few weeks ago I wrote about the Ladies Who Power Lunch, a lunch I host occasionally for the powerful ladies in Las Vegas. This past Friday we discovered the hidden gem, Cafe Bleu at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts.

Executive Chef Heinz Lauer served a spectacular menu, then gave us a post-lunch demonstration.



During our tour, we got to see some of the creative cakes, wax + chocolate (the eagle sculpture), and sugar creations the students make during their 15-month curriculum.


We got to see the students in action. They were cracking up at me taking their picture with my iPhone.

I personally loved the inspiration quotes along the hallways leading to the 10 (!) kitchens.

If you're in Las Vegas and looking for a tremendous lunch or dinner dining experience - for a fraction of Strip prices - take your friends, clients and/or families to the Cafe Bleu for lunch or dinner very soon.

No comments: